• Welcome to the School Counselor's Page


    Notice to Seniors & Parents:  Greensville County High School guidance provides our seniors and their parents a web application to order fast and secure electronic transcripts to be sent from GCHS to colleges and other institutions.  It’s easy and available 24/7, 365 days per year.  If you are a GCHS senior at least 18 years old or the parent of a GCHS senior, you can use www.parchment.com to order a transcript to be sent from your school to the college of your choice.  Once you have ordered your transcript to be sent, Parchment will electronically send your order to the department and they will send your transcript and other materials electronically.  Click on the “Order My Transcript” button on the GCHS guidance webpage to begin the process.

    Previous GCHS graduates should complete a  Transcript Request Form and fax it to the GCHS guidance department at 434-634-3897.  Turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours.  Cost is $5.00.  

Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"