Welcome to Our District
Thank you for your interest in Greensville County Public Schools. Our school division prides itself in providing the highest quality services available for our "customers". Our mission is to hire and retain the most highly qualified and competent employees who strive to create the best possible teaching and learning environment.
- GCPS Teacher with 3 years experience earns $43,915 annually
- $2,100 Stipend for Master's Degree
- Tuition Reimbursement Available
- Praxis & VCLA Assistance
- Licensure Consultation/Advisement
- Two-Year Mentorship
- Ongoing Job-Embedded Professional Development Opportunities
- Employment Orientation
- Committed Business Partners
- Ten Sick and Two Personal Days per Year
- Teacher Laptops, Interactive Projectors, and Document Cameras
- Students 6-12 - Chromebooks (1-1)
- Small Pupil: Teacher Ratio (Class Sizes)
Paige A. Crewe, Interim Director of Human Resources
105 Ruffin Street
Emporia, VA 23847
How to Find Us:
Greensville County Schools is located approximately 1 hour south of Richmond, Virginia. Interstates 95 and 58 intersect in Greensville County. Directions to the school board office are listed below:
- From north of the school division, take 95 south to exit 13. Take a left at the stop sign (end of ramp). Take a right on 301 South. Take a left onto Ruffin Street.
- From east of the school division, take 58 west. Take the ramp onto US-301 South/N. Main Street. Turn left onto Ruffin Street.
- From west of the school division, take 56 east. Take the US-301 ramp to Emporia. Turn right onto US-301 South/N. Main Street. Turn left onto Ruffin Street.
- From south of the school division, take 95 north to exit 8. Turn left onto US-301 North/Skipper Road. Turn right onto Ruffin Street.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Greensville County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, natural origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following persons have been designated to handle inquires into the non-discrimination policies: Dr. Kim Evans, Superintendent.