Greensville County Transportation Department 2018-2019 School Year Bus Routes
Routes will be posted prior to school opening.
Starting Times: High and Middle School Routes:
City Routes: 6:30 a.m. County Rountes: 6:10 a.m.
Starting Times: Elementary School Routes
City Routes: 7:30 a.m. County Routes: 7:15 a.m.
These times are subject to change without prior notice. Please make sure each student is at the bus stop five minutes prior to the scheduled bus time.
- It is important to remember that riding the bus is a privilege.
- Parents of students who get off the bus at Woodruff Store must be present when the bus gets to the stop. If no one is at the stop, the student will be taken back to the school and the parent will have to pick the child up from the school. If the privilege is abused (3 times) in a year, the stop will be discontinued.
- A bus stops on Main Street at the intersection of Spring Street for students who wish to go to the library.
- Greensville County Public Schools vehicles may or may not be equipped with audio and video surveillance at all times.
- A parent or responsible adult, 18 years or older, of all Head Start, Pre-K and Kindergarten students must be at the bus stop to receive the student. If no adult is present, the student will be taken back to school.
- Please make sure your contact information is current at your child's school. If you move, please forward your correct address to the school immediately.
- If a student is going to ride a bus to a different location other than his/her home, a bus pass is needed with the complete address. If the bus is over crowded, a bus pass may be denied for safety reasons.
- For security reasons, we do not take bus notes over the phone. All bus notes must be in writing.
- Any student that vandalizes the bus or bus seats are subject to paying restitution for the damage.
- Please refer to your Greensville County Public Schools Student Handbook/Standards of Student Conduct on pupil transportation, school delaying/closing and etc.
- Have a safe and enjoyable school year.