- If a family moves during the school year, the parents/guardians are expected to contact the school with the new residence information.
- Due to child safety concerns, no student should attempt to get on a bus that is not his/her assigned bus in the afternoon without an authorized bus pass.
- If a child misses his/her bus in the morning, it is the responsibility of the parent to transport the student to school.
- Parents/guardians of Pre-K and Kindergarten students must be visibly present at the bus stop to receive their child at the end of the school day. If no one is visible, the child will be returned to school.
- Head Start students will not be allowed to exit the bus unless an adult 18 years old or older is at the bus stop to receive the child at the end of the school day.
- For the safety of all students, transportation staff will not accept bus note requests over the phone. Contact your child's school for bus note procedures.
- For the safety of all students, the bus driver will not discharge a student to anyone not authorized to pick the child up from school. (To avoid this safety concern students need to be picked up at the school before the bus departs.)
- All school rules outlined in the Code of Student Conduct apply while on the bus.