Responsibilities of Parents
- Assume responsibility for your child’s behavior, and teach compliance with school rules.
- Know the school’s rules and sanctions for violations of the rules and discuss them with your child.
- Participate in policy development and implementation.
- Support the school’s policy and programs.
- Maintain regular communication with the school.
- Monitor and require daily attendance.
- Bring to the attention of the school authorities any problems that affect your child or other children in the school.