In order to become a Volunteer/Chaperone for Greensville County Public Schools, you must:
- Click on the link below. This link will take you to the Background Investigation Bureau website.
- Read all information on the site and apply to be a volunteer/chaperone.
- By filling out the information on this site, you are giving Greensville County Public School permission to have Background Investigation Bureau perform a background check.
- All background checks will be done online at no cost to you.
- Once your background check is approved, we will add your name to the Volunteer/Chaperone list and you will receive an identification card in the mail from Background Investigation Bureau. Each background check will be valid for 3 years.
*If you have already completed a background check through GCPS, you do not have to reapply. Current substitute teachers and GCPS employees are automatically approved to be volunteers and chaperones since they've already submitted to a background check.
Please contact our office at 434-634-3748 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you!